Support Washington State Envirothon! This year’s auction will be virtual and all proceeds from the auction will support the Washington State Envirothon team on their road to Nationals. Washington State regional competitions will be combined with the state competition this year in a virtual format. With your financial support, we hope to help students prepare themselves for this year’s environmental competition, and to be potential future leaders in the environmental and natural resources field.
The auction will be hosted online through Bidding Owl. The auction will open at noon on Monday, November 22 and close at 5PM on December 7, 2021.
Bidder Instructions: How to Bid
- Visit the 2021 Washington State Envirothon Virtual Auction page and register for a Bidding Owl Bidder Account. If you have ever bid on Bidding Owl before and you remember your sign-in information, you can re-use it or use the “Forgot Password?” feature to reset your password. After creating a bidder account, make sure you are logged into your account.
- If you created your account, you will be asked to activate it. After activating, you will need to log in to get started. Once you log in, you will see your name displayed in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the “View Items” bar to view the full list of auction items. To place a bid, click on an item and fill in your bid amount. Click “Bid” to submit your amount for the item.
- If you win the bid, you will receive an email and/or text message confirmation by Thursday, December 9th. You may also check on the status of your bids by logging into your account.
- Your item will either be delivered or mailed directly to you. Winners are responsible for shipping costs if the winning item needs to be shipped, unless otherwise specified.
Have questions about how to register or bid? Please see our Envirothon Auction FAQ or contact us:
Rosie McGoldrick, educationIP@kingcd.org
Kari Quaas, email@example.com