Washington State Envirothon Shirt Design Contest Guidelines
Thank you for helping out with creating a design for this year’s State Envirothon shirt!
What are the perks of creating the 2017 State Envirothon shirt?
- Whether you make it to the State Envirothon or not, you will still receive a shirt! If you create it with multiple people or if your team creates the shirt, you will all receive the shirt.
- Pride knowing that your artistic talent will be displayed on every State Envirothon shirt
The current issue must be represented on the shirt. This year the current issue is Agricultural Soil and Water Conservation Stewardship.
What can represent this current issue?
The good thing about this issue is that it is so broad and you can interpret it in any way you want. There are some key topics that this issue covers and those are:
- Agricultural best management practices (BMPs)
- Soil and water conservation BMPs and their connection to the management of wildlife, forestry, soil, and aquatic ecology.
- Maintaining agricultural lands while also conserving the environment. How do agricultural producers maintain this balance
*Please note that there must be room on the shirt to put sponsor logos, this can be on the bottom in the back if need be*
DEADLINE: April 19th, 2017 by 5:00 PM
Contact Stacie Powers with King Conservation District at (425) 282-1930 or educationIP@kingcd.org